“Lovely, Clean Room; Warm Hospitality, Hearty Breakfast”

Ashgrove Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bandon
Ashgrove Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Bandon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 February 2014

A marvelous place to stay; I felt right at home. Noel and Theresa treated me like family, driving me to several places and freely giving useful advice about Bandon. Noel's breakfast was delicious - Irish bacon, sausages, eggs and Theresa's home made brown bread. For a lighter meal, they offered the best muesli I've ever tasted.
The room was very clean, with fresh linens and a powerful shower. I highly recommend the Ashgrove.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is by far the Very Best Place we stayed in Ireland, truly exceptional in every way. The house is one of the most beautiful we have ever seen, the gardens are a delight to sit in, very private, comfortable and quiet. The bedrooms are very spacious and extremely clean. The Irish breakfast is delicious and cooked by Noel himself who is the best host possible. But more important than anything are the hosts themselves Theresa and Noel who are the very, very best in Ireland , we were made to feel like family and would love to visit again in the near future, god willing.!!! We can't say enough good things about this wonderful B and B. Absolutely lovely! Theresa and Noel "5 Star" and " Off the Top Shelf" and a credit to you both for all of your hard work.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2013

By the time you leave the O'Connors they will feel like family. You are welcomed with a smile, a genuine concern of how your travels have been so far, asked on the spot what do you need, (a nap, a little tea, a chance to relax or do you need to get going for another appointment) do you have plans for dinner or need a recommendation, or have you thought about breakfast and what would you like. The first time we visited we were at a location in the city and Mr. O'Connor drove to where we were so we could follow him to the house instead of trying to give us directions. Mr. O'Connor always makes me laugh as he is a retired Gardi (police officer to my US friends) and if you need directions he writes them out on the back of an envelope in the order if the cities you will visit so there is no trying to use a map while driving. Just knowing that he knows the area like the back of his hand and that you are safe always help me sleep like a log. Between Mr. and Mrs. O'Connor they know their restaurants and I would never hesitate to go anywhere they suggest. Bits about the house, the breakfast is divine, you will experience beautiful silver and wonderful company. All rooms have televisions with cable (satellite) there is an area for watching tv downstairs, siting in the foyer, waiting in the entry way, and if you would like to just have a conversation Mr. O'Connor is always up for it and if it is about golf or hurling--even better! Mrs. O'Connor (Theresa) is great for sitting and talking with and an absolute joy. We have now visited them twice and the second time we requested staying with them. Not only are the rooms comfortable but I have had more conversations just sitting in the kitchen relaxing with both of the O'Connors. Should you be in doubt of anything they can do for you just ring them and they will accommodate. I would stay with them in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: If you are able, don't be afraid to call if you require a special need and the O'Connors wil...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2013

If you want to experience the Ireland of a thousand welcomes this is the place to find it. In luxurious surroundings, in a peaceful haven, the welcome of the host is second to none! The accommodation and food is of the highest standard, at a very affordable price, and the local knowledge of the host makes for a very enjoyable stay. This is a gem I am delighted I found and will be a place I will recommend to all my friends. Looking forward to a return visit very soon.

Room Tip: The Family Room was large, spacious, and over-looked the magnificent rear garden. Large enough to co...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Been to Ashgrove Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!