We often stop here to eat with the kids and it is always very good. The hotel has a lovely lobby area and bar area. We were seated quickly and presented with menus & crayons. The kids menus have activities to keep them occupied. Not that we had to wait long, I had the lunch special of pork belly & my husband had the beef. Both were excellent, very well presented & plenty of veg & potatoes. The menu choices for children were very good and include half roast with veg & potatoes, fish & chicken to name a few. Our 3 had the children's brownies for dessert and I was sorry I didn't order one for myself! Staff very friendly and welcoming. We will definately be back may even stay overnight the next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Ireland's finest family-run Hotels since 1962. Unwind at the Springs Leisure Club & Wellness suites with luxurious spa treatments. Stay in spacious bedrooms including family rooms with bunk beds. Meet in modern conference facilities, enhanced by our central location within 90 minutes of Dublin, Galway & Limerick. Enjoy our award-winning Restaurant, pretty gardens, lively bar and relaxing foyer. Special offers include Murder Mystery, Walking, Golf, Spa. 6 bedrooms adapted for wheelchair users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Arms Hotel And Leisure Club
- County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club Birr, County Offaly, Ireland