Just back from a weekend stay in The County Arms, with a group of 43 people. A mix of business and pleasure. From my first contact all the staff showed unbelievable friendliness and professionalism. A big thanks to Grainne who assisted me with the group booking, and also to all the other staff who were brilliant. The restaraunt in The County Arms is out of this world. A number of our group described our evening meal on Sat 8th March, as the best they ever had. I have to agree. I will definitely be back. Well done everyone. JB
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Ireland's finest family-run Hotels since 1962. Unwind at the Springs Leisure Club & Wellness suites with luxurious spa treatments. Stay in spacious bedrooms including family rooms with bunk beds. Meet in modern conference facilities, enhanced by our central location within 90 minutes of Dublin, Galway & Limerick. Enjoy our award-winning Restaurant, pretty gardens, lively bar and relaxing foyer. Special offers include Murder Mystery, Walking, Golf, Spa. 6 bedrooms adapted for wheelchair users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Arms Hotel And Leisure Club
- County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club Birr, County Offaly, Ireland