I booked 2 double rooms months ago and had to change to a triple and double at last minute the hotel accommodated this at a very reasonable rate for B&B plus evening meal. Plenty of car parking and a handy 5 minute walk to centre of town. Rooms were clean and spacious. Tv in my parents room was not tuned in, I asked in reception for this to be fixed it was within an hour. Pool n gym facilities are basic but clean and well maintained. Breakfast was excellent with good choices available. We had a meal in the restaurant one of the nights, service was very good and food itself was to a high standard and great value for money. Finally I enquired at reception for local information and transport options to Dublin, the ladies at reception were very helpful and printed off information for me. Finally finally!, the gardens are a lovely place to relax and enjoy a morning coffee and read of the paper. All in all good value, clean friendly hotel. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Ireland's finest family-run Hotels since 1962. Unwind at the Springs Leisure Club & Wellness suites with luxurious spa treatments. Stay in spacious bedrooms including family rooms with bunk beds. Meet in modern conference facilities, enhanced by our central location within 90 minutes of Dublin, Galway & Limerick. Enjoy our award-winning Restaurant, pretty gardens, lively bar and relaxing foyer. Special offers include Murder Mystery, Walking, Golf, Spa. 6 bedrooms adapted for wheelchair users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Arms Hotel And Leisure Club
- County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club Birr, County Offaly, Ireland