A colleague and I were in Birr on business and wanted a quick lunch we called into the County Arms Hotel where we were directed to the bar. They have a very good lunch menu and the staff were very attentive. I had an excellent home made mushroom soup and the chicken wrap which was very attractively presented and tasted great. We met the owner who came to see if we were happy with the service and food quality, it is a family run hotel and has that feel about it, the staff care. Overall I will certainly go there again and would highly recommend it from our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Ireland's finest family-run Hotels since 1962. Unwind at the Springs Leisure Club & Wellness suites with luxurious spa treatments. Stay in spacious bedrooms including family rooms with bunk beds. Meet in modern conference facilities, enhanced by our central location within 90 minutes of Dublin, Galway & Limerick. Enjoy our award-winning Restaurant, pretty gardens, lively bar and relaxing foyer. Special offers include Murder Mystery, Walking, Golf, Spa. 6 bedrooms adapted for wheelchair users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- County Arms Hotel And Leisure Club
- County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club Birr, County Offaly, Ireland