“Love this place”

Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Blessington
Cuisines: Chinese
“Love this place”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times and the food never dissapoints. Atmos is quiet and relaxed . Good selection if vino . I also get take out more regularly and again it's top notch

3 Thank Jason C

Dublin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,327 helpful votes
“A great place to eat”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The Lemon Tree is consistently good. I generally use it as a takeaway rather than eating in the restaurant - but on the rare times that I have, the service is always good.

I recommend their prawn dishes in particular - big fat juicy prawns - always fresh tasting.

Visited March 2014
12 Thank glitteringprize
Dublin, Ireland
“Good food but the service was disappointing”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Went for a Family meal here last weekend. While the food was very good, the service had a lot to be desired. To me it would be normal practice for the waiter/waitress to wait till everyone was finished a particular course before they clear the table. Not so at the Lemon Tree Blessington. She came to clear up after each course before I was finished and it was not because I was particular slow in eating, even if that was the case, it was extremely rude in my view. The place was not even full of people, so this did not provide a valid excuse either. I got the impression that they wanted us to eat quick and get out. As it was an evening meal, we should have been given the pleasure to enjoy our meal within a reasonable time frame.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank marywhelan
tipperary
“Top Chinese Food”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Found this spot by surprise. Food was great. Service from a quirky funny waitress was very good at a good price too.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank TheTippTwins
yorkshire
“Get a takeaway- - eat in prices over a third more”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We chose to eat here on the basis of the take away menu. The dishes seemed reasonably prices and at every other takeaway I've used in the UK the takeaway prices are usually 10 - 15% less than the restaurant prices - at The Lemon Tree the prices are almost double. We almost got up and left! However the food was good with decent sized portions and service was fine.

• Visited August 2013