Review Highlights
Stay

Wonderful night stay in a beautiful setting staff were very helpful and friendly rooms were clean... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2021
johnfX5119ZW
Krakow
Fantastic Hotel

We are just back from Tulfarris Hotel after a two night stay Din/B&B. We had a truly lovely time... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2021
annieoDublin
Dublin, Ireland

All reviews bar staff nice hotel challenging holes could not fault tuesday night beautiful setting rooms buggy reception fairways handicap test grass
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel. Enjoyed the views and scenery of the golf course. The atmosphere was superb and the walks were so relaxing. Definitely worth a visit

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely weekend break in Tulfarris! Room was lovely very spacious and bed linen was very comfortable! The entertainment was very good! Restaurant was good but I thought choice on dinner menu was very limited! My husband had fillet steak which had 7 Euro supplement and it was just ok! Overall lovely weekend and would go back again! Staff extremely welcoming and helpful!!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank 333emerm
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Brilliant place for a quiet gataway holiday rooms very nice lovely grounds for a stroll beside Blessington Lake with stunning view. Rooms very nice staff very friendly also golf course for any one looking for a bit of exercise out in the country so would need a car otherwise a beautiful location

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Went here with family...enjoyed the chicken curry kids had chicken wings ...service a bit slow though

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Apples1016
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I stayed in Tulfarris for one night when I attended a wedding there. When myself and my partner arrived we were automatically upgraded to a suite. The room was amazing.
I eneded up being unwell at the wedding meal and had to go to bed. When I woke later that night I was feeling better but starving and room service was amazing. The night staff was so friendly and food was delicious.
Breakfast buffet was simple but tasty.

Date of experience: August 2016