“Great location, stunning views & great town”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Claire O
“Great location, stunning views & great town”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Thank you Joanne for all your help and advice on the local area, attractions and nice places to eat out - we had a super break away! The accommodation was absolutely spotless and very spacious. Placed in a great location and within walking distance to the town and beach.

10 Jun 2016
Hi Claire
I am happy you enjoyed your break here
Hope to see you again soon
AideenEir...
Tralee, Ireland
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here, Joanne was a very welcoming and helpful host. The apartment is in a great location, close to both the beach and Buncrana town. We had a wonderful weekend!

10 Jun 2016
Hi Aideen
Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay
Hope to see you again soon
Jennifer...
London, United Kingdom
“Fresh”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Spacious flat perfect for my friends and I. The location was great and across from the beach this is a real treat coming from a city. I will definitely be back!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 May 2016
Hi Jennifer
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay
I hope to see you again some time

Joanne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing