Lake of Shadows Hotel
Inishowen Gateway Hotel(Buncrana)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$132
Town Clock B&B(Buncrana)
The Harbour Inn(Buncrana)
US$105
Lissadell B&B(Buncrana)
Caldra B&B(Buncrana)
US$105
Westbrook House B&B(Buncrana)(Great Value!)
US$99
An Grianan Hotel(Burt)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
Travelocity
Frontier Hotel(Bridgend)
US$93
Mulroy Woods Hotel(Milford)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
US$142
US$127
All reviewsi highly recommend this hotelrooms are smallroast beefcodbank holidaysunday lunchlovely mealbar foodfriendly hotelwould stay againlovely roompatricia
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This hotel is really good value. If you are looking for a money saver stop over in Buncrana I would recommend it as they do some really good deals. My husband and I had the two nights accommodation with one main dinner and we were really happy. It's an older hotel but the rooms are large and the dinners are great. There is a pleasant bar there as well.

The location could not be better, five minutes walk from the town centre and about 3 minutes walk from the shore front which has tennis courts, a swimming pool, golf, a fair ground during summer and a lovely seaside walk.
The staff are all really friendly and really accommodating and we have never had any issues there. Would recommend

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Stayed with my Wife in Buncrana in a different hotel who i will not mention beacause it was so bad. Food the worst we have ever had. But then we found The Lake of Shadows it is on another level when it comes to the food and service that it offers. The menu was well layed out with exciting choices. They will also cook for any special diet needs clearly maked on the menu. My wife had the cod that was moist and beautiful, I had the steak the best I have ever had. The home made Desserts are a most for any food lover.

Room Tip: Did not stay here but will return for the food.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2012

my fiance and I stayed here during the july holidays, the hotel was what I would call traditional styled, the room was not fancy but was more than adequate, bed etc was clean, my only gripe would be that it had been a few weeks/months since the inside of the windows were cleaned but this did not affect our stay! Breakfast was very good and although we did not eat our evening meals here the food that I saw being taken to the customers looked very good!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2012 via mobile

My family and I had a meal here. Pub grub/bar food. We found the value to be better than some other pub grub places. Large portions and tasty. The atmosphere was pleasant, it was a busy sat evening. My steak was very good quality and nicely cooked. The rest of my party had roast beef and were also happy. Overall pleasant experience.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Good food and value for money. Best Irish stew I've possibly ever had !!

• Stayed: July 2012