I came up to Buncrana to play the Ballyliffen Golf Courses. The hotel was very nice and I decided to stay on for 4 days. I had a beautiful view from my room. The pool was wonderful for doing laps and the jacuzzi had good water jets and was very relaxing after a rigourous day out on the links. Breakfast was very good and dinner were so so, appetizer were very good, the main course so so and desserts were excellent. All in all I had a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inishowen Gateway Hotel is located just outside the picturesque town of Buncrana on Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula. The hotel commands stunning views of the majestic Lough Swilly leading out on to the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel has 80 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, many of which overlook the lake. Some of the facilities are the Gateway Health & Fitness Club, Seagrass Wellbeing Centre, Planet Active for kids & The Peninsula Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inishowen Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishowen Gateway Hotel Buncrana
- Inishowen Gateway Buncrana, County Donegal