“Good coffee, and free wifi”
Review of The Coffee Cup

The Coffee Cup
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Buncrana
Cuisines: Contemporary
uk based
“Good coffee, and free wifi”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We found this place when we were looking for wifi. It's clean and friendly, has good coffee, and sometimes live music. Entry off the street or via Super valu supermarket. Well filled baguettes.

• Visited July 2013

Western Ireland, Ireland
“Best salad in inishowen”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I visited the coffee cup for the first time today and it was a very good experience. When we arrived we ordered 2 salads and 2 coffees and they were delicious.
While I did find it expensive I would recommend this place to anyone from or passing through Buncrana.

• Visited July 2013
“totes amazing”
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

had a little snack and coffee here today with the husband. fab mocha and cappa and lovely muffins. lovely friendly lady and gent behind the counter serving.

• Visited June 2013
Letterkenny, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,051 helpful votes
“Lovely food, Wi-Fi that works, in comfortable surroundings. What more do you want?”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

The only place I could find open on Sunday morning for breakfasts, was here, so in I went. Had the lap-top with me, so while waiting for my brekkie, I was able to surf, and catch up with friends. A lot of place advertise Wi-Fi, but when you try to log on, they come up with some lame excuse, as to why it's not working. Not in the Cup, no problems at all, and actually, if it have had taken an hour for my food to arrive, it would not have been a problem. They also have books, and papers, for customers, and nobody is in a hurry to leave. Kinda like a library.

The breakfast was exactly what the doctor ordered, washed down with a lovely cup of coffee. They also sell chocolate, and they have a lovely display cabinet in-store. Also, they have a "tourist information point" in one corner, with booklets and a desk top computer, must be some new Bord Failte thing. Anyhow, after a lovely breakfast, and a lot of surfing, I departed, but could have spent a lot more time there. I was glad there was no where else open!!!

• Visited April 2013