We were in Buncrana for a catch up with relatives and so never stay in a hotel. We stayed here after attending a family wedding. It was not planned but I would recommend staying here if you are visiting Buncrana or Inishowen. It is a great base. The room was very comfortable and quite spacious. The view is beautiful. Breakfast was lovely, tasty and plenty of it. We have often eaten at the Inn restaurant and can recommend it. Great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbour Inn is located 1km outside the seaside town of Buncrana, with the Hotel situated on the shores of Loch Swilly. The Harbour Inn offers 30 En-Suite bedrooms with family rooms available, Offering food 7 days a week with live music in the bar every weekend. The Northwest Golf Club is just a 5 minute walk and the world renowned Ballyliffin Golf Club, host to the Irish Open 2018 is just a 20 minute drive. We are the perfect base to explore the Wild Atlantic Way, with Ireland’s most Northerly Point, Malin Head being just a 30 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harbour Hotel Buncrana
- Harbour Hotel Buncrana
- The Harbour Inn Buncrana, County Donegal