Stayed here for two nights, and liked it - definitely very convenient that it's an American-style 'motel' where you can park outside the room. Room was probably a bit dated, but spacious and SPOTLESS, really high standard of cleaning. Breakfast was fine and there's a beautiful beach right outside your front door. It's about a fifteen minute walk into Buncrana Main St.
Staff I dealt with were very smiley and positive and I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 luxurious en-suite bedrooms, each with television, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer. 70 seater restaurant serving lunch daily and evening a la carte menu. Warm & welcoming lounge bar. 5 minute walk from NorthWest Golf Club & 20 minute drive from renowned Ballyliffin Golf Club. Special rate green fees for NorthWest Golf Club available to hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harbour Hotel Buncrana
- Harbour Hotel Buncrana
- The Harbour Inn Buncrana, County Donegal