The hotel is spotless but sterile. No fun to be had. The lights in the bedroom made it feel like a hospital. And why build a hotel a mile outside of town without a sea view? A dreadful breakfast and poor service in the dining room. Very nice staff on reception though.
Having said that, at least it was clean and didn't smell of old smoke and grubby carpets - which is more than could be said for McNamara's in Moville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbour Inn is located 1km outside the seaside town of Buncrana, with the Hotel situated on the shores of Loch Swilly. The Harbour Inn offers 30 En-Suite bedrooms with family rooms available, Offering food 7 days a week with live music in the bar every weekend. The Northwest Golf Club is just a 5 minute walk and the world renowned Ballyliffin Golf Club, host to the Irish Open 2018 is just a 20 minute drive. We are the perfect base to explore the Wild Atlantic Way, with Ireland’s most Northerly Point, Malin Head being just a 30 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harbour Hotel Buncrana
- Harbour Hotel Buncrana
- The Harbour Inn Buncrana, County Donegal