“Yum! ”

Weavers Inn
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

We've eaten here numerous times, and it has always been fabulous, either in the restaurant or the bar! Down through the years, the weavers has always served amazing food and incredibly reasonable too!

The satay is a must-try!

Only constructive criticism I can offer, is to deep clean or replace the carpet at the restaurant entrance...it's detracting from a fabulous restaurant!

Overall..it really gives Dromoland a run for their money, comparable standards at a fraction of the price!

1  Thank fnib

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Have eaten here many times but this place has definitely disimproved. Very average. Why change from old menu? Its not working!!@

3  Thank Bellabubbles
Weavers I, Manager at Weavers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Hi Bellabubbles,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the 'Weavers Inn' on trip advisor. We are sorry to hear that your last experience in our establishment was not a positive one. We are always striving to improve and we appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative in order to help us improve. With regards to the change of menu, we endeavour to keeps things "fresh" by changing the menu twice yearly. As we have so many return customers, many of whom dine with us daily we felt this was a necessary step to prevent them suffering from "menu fatigue". Although the menu is an extensive one we still get many requests for previously campaigned dishes and we try to accommodate as much as we can. We hope that you will dine with us again in the near future and we will strive to make your experience a more positive one. Once again we thank you for your honest feedback. We take note of your criticism as a positive step towards improving our services.

Kind regards

Claire Higgins

Reviewed 14 August 2013

The food is just amazing!! We ate there twice. I had the sea bass and the Bento box and they were both excellent.

2  Thank HazeM2013
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I ate in the Weavers Inn last night with my parents and fiancée. I must say that our meal was exceptional. The menu is a mixture of traditional pub grub style dishes and Asian Cuisine. My spring rolls to start were freshly made and not at all greasy as often happens, the duck pancakes which my dad had were also tasty and well prepared. I had the mixed satay for main course and was blown away by the presentation. The prawn, beef and chicken kebabs were covered in a lovely nutty satay. The dish had a number of additional Asian condiments accompanying it, the helpful waitress warned me that the chilli paste was very spicy, and it certainly was. All of our main courses were of a high standard and the bento box that the woman at the table beside us had looked incredible. Weavers provides good value for money and is certainly somewhere I would recommend to anybody visiting the Clare area.

1  Thank Alan K
Reviewed 13 June 2013

This place has a great menu; combo of good pub food and very good Indonesian dishes. I stayed with Indonesian while my wife went for the burger. Both were excellent. And the homemade spring rolls were as good as any I've ever tasted. With friendly/quick service in a friendly pub. All good and surprisingly inexpensive. Well worth stopping for.

2  Thank Ian M