“Enthusiastic instructor even on a rainy day.”

Lahinch Surf Experience
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Lahinch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Learn to surf in the lovely seaside town of Lahinch. Surf lessons and surf gear rental are available here all year round. For great value and great fun visit Lahinch surf experience and we will have you surfing the waves in no time.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I went for a surf lesson wit James, 35e for adult 25e for student. When I rang up I spoke with Dexter who was very helpful in helping pick a time when surf would be good. The day we went it was miserable and raining but our instructor was still really enthusiastic and engaged. They supplied all the gear includin hats so we were warm. The lesson was good fun&our instructor was really helpful and made sure we caught good waves. The only thing I could fault was there were no free shower and changing facilities so we changed in the car. But there are showers available in the centre for 3euro if u wanted them. All in all a good fun experience would definitely recommend lahinch surf experience If you're going to Clare.

2  Thank bridiepie
There are newer reviews for Lahinch Surf Experience

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Sad to see pictures of the Surf Van underwater after the past storm, but this was amazing. I was in Ireland for my Wedding and decided to try surfing the day after. These guys got me a wet suit and a board, I was out for an hour and was getting up on the waves only after a few tries. I can't wait to get back to Lahinch!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Done this on my stags and I can say it was well worth it. Even guys that "don’t this sort of thing" absolutely loved it. It was only 10 euro to rent the boards and 5 euro to rent the suits... we were left out for as long as we could put up with it so thanks a lot guys.

I would recommend some lessons...the 10 euro did not cover any lessons (nor did it cover a safety or orientation brief)... it was just there’s your board, now go play. So play it was, a lot of body boarding.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Lahinch Surf Experience is a great asset to Lahinch with its friendly staff, reasonable rates and top of the range equipment. I would highly recommend it to anyone in the area whether local or on holidays.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Lahinch surf experience is a much do if you ever go to Lahinch. Great area, great staff and great fun always promised. Do yourself a favour and give it a blast