“Charming B&B in Lahinch”
Review of Crag Shore B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lahinch
Crag Shore B&B
Ranked #6 of 17 Lahinch B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We had such a nice time at Crag Shore. The hosts were so helpful and friendly. I would have loved to stay just to get to know them better! The town was just big enough to be interesting for a few days, but small enough to retain its village charm. So much to do in the area as well. The traditional music was great!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Stephanie G
There are newer reviews for Crag Shore B&B

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Maura and Ronnie were wonderful hosts when we stayed with them recently for 2 nights. The room was very comfortable and the view from our room was gorgeous. We looked out over the sea as we were told that it would. The dining room was so pretty and the food was delicious. They made us feel very at home without hovering. We can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Tracy B
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Marie and Ronnie, two wonderful down to heart and really great company people.
I had the most amazing time in Lahinch and this welcoming , homely feeling B&B. Very Clean and with a stunning view that makes you feel in peace and gives you so much good vibes and energy , reflecting the wonderful scenery. Amazing people that make this simple space a true Irish experience. The rural sound of the Ocean , the scent of the water, the green of the land and the stone edges ; a real return to an ancestral magical experience. This two people makes your stay natural and you can have a cuppa tea at any time while receiving the most detailed Historical Tour and great suggestion on what to visit, by a true local like Marie who just grew up on the Hill of Lahinch. Priceless !! and really really convenient at a great price !! :)) will defo come back next year !! :)
Valentina Fitzpatrick

Room Tip: Choose the room with full sea view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank bellamistic
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Nothing was an issue for Maire and Ronnie who were full of information about the local restaurants and tourist spot. They made the stay really enjoyable. The house itself has stunning views and the rooms were clean and comfortable nit to mention good value. I'll be back!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Troy B
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for the last two nights of our Honeymoon in Ireland in June. The Hosts were perfect, polite, and accommodating. The location is beautiful, with wonderful views of the ocean from your bedroom. The entire place was immaculately clean, and tastefully decorated. Less than 10 minutes walk to town, less than 15 minutes drive to the cliffs of Moher, and less than 50 minutes from Shannon airport. This was a perfect end to a wonderful honeymoon!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This B & B is as advertised. My room had a nice sea view, and the place was spotless. The bed was also very comfortable. There were hot showers and was a hair dryer.

The continental breakfast was pretty standard (yogurt, bananas/apples, canned fruit, muesli and cereals, bread, store-bought croissants and frozen toasted pancakes), with the option of a hot breakfast for 7.50 extra (2 rashers, 1 white and 1 black pudding, 1 egg and 2 cocktail sausages).

The hosts were very accommodating and were kind enough to pick me up and drop me off at the bus stop in town. They even allowed me to do some laundry in their turbo washer, hang it on the line, and folded my clothes for me. They were also available at all times for my breakfast and for any questions or concerns I had.

Expect a bit of a walk into town - it's about 10 minutes. I didn't mind this, as the walk is actually quite pretty and it's along a road that is well lit (through the caravan park).

My only criticism is that the hosts didn't seem to have many tips for local activities. I wanted to rent a bike to go to the cliffs of moher, but they told me there was no rental place. I found out the day before I left that there was actually a place. I was also recommended a restaurant that wasn't very good. I would recommend asking some other locals in the town in different surf shops for advice on activities. Overall I think the cleanliness of the b & b and kindness of the hosts were excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have just left this B&B where we stayed two nights in the middle of a two week trip around Ireland and can easily say this is the best place we have stayed. The owners couldn't have done more to make the stay pleasurable, including helping me with some surprises for my fiancées birthday. The views from the rooms and even just sitting outside the B&B are spectacular. Would definitely go back and recommend to anyone planning on going to West Clare.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Alanmurphy_83!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lahinch
Lahinch Golf & Leisure Hotel
#2 of 4 in Doolin
Falls Hotel & Spa
Falls Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Ennistymon

Been to Crag Shore B&B? Share your experiences!