“Great pub for meeting the Irish”
Review of Kenny's Bar

Kenny's Bar
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Lahinch
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Description: Kenny's Bar, Lahinch has become a landmark in North Clare, frequented by both locals and visitors alike, for its relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. A fourth generation family business, Kenny's humble origins as a coachhouse in the 1830s, has seen it evolve into a gastro pub by day and a highly regarded music venue by night. Please see updated Autumn Opening Hours
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Because it's a stone's throw from Lahinch golf course, lots of tourists likely wind up at Kenny's Bar, but in May the place was filled with Irish and we had a great time downing Irish coffees and gaining new perspectives about Ireland. Also, we were amazed to discover an Arkansas hogs license plate among those decorating the bar--those hogs fans do get around! Not sure where we ate dinner in Lahinch before stopping in at Kenny's Bar, but having read the restaurant reviews, we will definitely eat here next trip.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I had the Seafood Chowder and brown bread. Best seafood chowder I've ever tasted! I'd like to go back and try some of their other dishes.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is easily my favorite place to eat in Lahinch. I first visited last year and when I made a returned visit during the may bank holiday I couldn't wait to call back. The food here is amazing. I had the Guinness pie on my first visit and the chicken and jalapeno burger the second time mouth watering. Portions are generous and the waitress we had was excellent and a good laugh. Once we had our meal ate we hung around for the band there came on. Excellent place don't go to Lahinch with out visiting.

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Great cute little pub in a scenic little town. We had a great lunch here- mussels, fish n chips and a chicken wrap. Friendly staff, free wi-fi (great for emailing cliff pictures to our family) and a cozy fireplace.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Kenny's Pub in Main St Lahinch is an exotic location for excellent food with great service in a convivial atmosphere located in beautiful Lahinch with the sea and surf literally outside the back door. Only drawback I found was the helpings of food were a trifle on the small side.