“Fantastic experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dive Academy
Ranked #3 of 9 Tours in Lahinch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wild Atlantic Way - Scuba Diving in The Aquarium Tank. Scuba classes for children, people with special needs, adults. Diving trips for certified divers. Scuba camps for children.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Limerick, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Went with my family and we had a brilliant day. The instructors were excellent. had a morning session in the pool and after lunch got to dive in the sea where we saw all sorts of fish,crabs etc Highly recommend this experience

Visited August 2014

• Polish first
County Clare, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great team great dive sites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Friendly & professional team of people great shore and boat dives to be had from here, enjoying my diving again tks will be a regular visitor

Visited July 2014
1 Thank 71kevdon
“Great dive school”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Did few dive with Diveacademy last week perfect place and friendly people.
Will be back soon. Thank you guys!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unfriendly.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Did the discover scuba diving day program, was told I would dive in a pool then a sea tank, We never got a chance to go into a sea tank and so the deepest I went in the pool was maybe 4 feet. No time to get comfortable being deep enough not to stand up. Went for open water dive off a rocky section of the burren with a group of certified divers. I dived had a bit of a panick wanted to have a reset and catch my breath but was rushed out of the water so that the others could dive. Then I sat on the rocks by myself for well over an hour waiting for the others to finish. I wouldn't recommend diving here and would recommend making the drive to dive with a different company if you really want to.

Visited June 2014