1,173 results
All reviewsleisure centrelovely hoteloutdoor hot tuboverlooking the riversteam roomcascades restaurantbar foodrelaxation roombit datedco clarewedding receptionboth nightsbreakfast and dinnernight breakchanging roomsenjoyable staylast weekend
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We have just returned from a 2 night break, our first visit here and were quite dissapointed,a very unfriendly atmosphere from reception to the restaurants, it seemed as if no one enjoyed their job!!we have never enjoyed buffet breakfasts and this was what was on offer here.
We ate in the bar on our second night and had a problem with our bottle of white wine, it was not chilled,I sent it back and the staff could not find a chilled bottle but the bar maid eventually brought a bottle to our table in a cooler, when I went to pour it I saw that it was a sauternes and I had ordered a sauvignon blanc so back it went again, I did get a chilled bottle eventually but all in all a very dissapointing break, thankgoodness we had lovely weather or it would have been a complete disaster!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank martha973
FallsHotelSpa, Manager at Falls Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review as all of our guest feedback is greatly appreciated. I am surprised to see that you felt our staff were unfriendly as usually we are complimented for our staff and this can be seen in most of the other reviews.
I spoke with the bar team in relation to your incident with the wine. Unfortunately the first bottle was not chilled to an adequate level but a quick solution was found and you accepted this at the time and had no issue and in fact you were given the first bottle to keep also.
I am happy you enjoyed the heat wave and I really hope that a return visit could be on the cards again.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We had a family celebration in the Falls hotel recently where a large group of us decamped to the Falls for the weekend , it was my first time at this hotel and I must say i was very impressed , we had a superb meal in the hotel restaurant , the bedrooms were of top quality and the staff friendly and responsive to all our requiremnts . we made use of the Pool , Gym and Spa rooms which were also top class . A great location to see what West Clare had to offer as a base .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Trip Advisor Member,
I am delighted to see that you chose the Falls Hotel & Spa as the setting for your family celebration. First impressions are always important and I am delighted to see that yours were so positive. You have highlighted every department in our hotel for praise and therefore we have fulfilled our primary task of keeping our customers happy!
I hope this is the first of many visits.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Such a lovely stay in the falls hotel!! I would definitely look forwards to going back the views are outstanding. We had a lovely big room enjoyed lovely fish for dinner looking out over the river and the staff were great. Lots of children were around at this time of the summer but it was not a problem.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,
We love to hear guests saying that they can't wait to come back and visit us again at the Falls Hotel & Spa. It's terrific you had such a lovely stay with us. You're not the first person to be blown away by our setting and surrounding views and hopefully will not be the last!
We are very family friendly particularly in the Summer but as you convey no matter how many kids are around we do not let the quality of other guests' stay be affected.
We are looking forward to having you back too!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I'm just back from a very pleasant stay at the Falls. My Dad & I were golfing in Lahinch and it was the perfect location. Our twin room was very nicely designed, very large with comfy beds, modern decor and very strong shower, overlooking the river.
I sat in the outdoor hot tub when we came back in from the Golf - perfect recovery.
Breakfast the following morning was gorgeous, even though the restaurant was very busy, we were dealt with very quickly. I met 2 members of the family management team, Michael & John during my stay and they were both very pleasant and obviously working very hard. All the other staff were very friendly aswell. I look forward to going back with my kids and visiting the Cliffs and the burren..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Trip Advisor Member,
Firstly thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about your recent stay with us here in Ennistymon.
I have to agree with you that we are the ideal base for visiting Lahinch golf club and I compliment you on choosing our outdoor Hot Tub as your method of recovery!
You were greatly impressed with the standard of our bedrooms and equally blown away by our quality of food and service at breakfast despite the large number of people we were catering for.
We are a family owned and managed hotel and Michael and John always make time to have a chat with guests no matter how busy we are.
I look forward to having you and your family come stay with us in the not so distant future.

Sales and Marketing manager

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is a beautiful hotel that sits atop a hill with gorgeous views of the river, the town and the old cemetery & church ruins. It is an easy 5 - 10 minute walk to the town and church ruins. The hotel is very nice with large clean & comfortable rooms. There is a very good restaurant, a pub and a spa in the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
FallsHotelSpa, Manager at Falls Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,
Thank you for your short and sweet review. Once again all positive compliments are flying our way! The location and setting of our hotel has yet again received wonderful praise. You rightly point out that between the town of Ennistymon to explore and visiting the facilities on site we off the Falls Hotel & Spa has the best of both worlds. I hope your planning your return visit already.