“great pub”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is a great bar, went there with my wife for a few drinks and some food on a day out ,the food was delicious the beer was ice cold and the service was superb and at a very reasonable price,if you go to enniskerry make sure and drop in.

1  Thank david l
There are newer reviews for Old Forge Inn

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This inn has the most wonderful service. The waitresses where so friendly and warm, they served you quickly. There was an issue with my mom's soup, and you know at times something is too this or that; no fault of anyone's to be fair. The waitresses were going above and beyond what we would expect to make things right. Very attentive and made sure things were going well with your table. I can't think of a better place in Enniskerry to have dinner at. Forget the tourist traps and the 'highest pubs if Ireland' you want great service and wonderful music go to the Old forge Inn!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We have stayed at Powerscourt Hotel twice now, once in 2009 and now in June 2014. Each time, Old Forge Inn has been our favorite dinner spot. The staff is very nice, the food is excellent and reasonably priced. On this trip. I ate the Ribeye and the Lamb Shank, both were very good. My wife ate a Hamburger and the Salmon. She enjoyed her meals as well.
We heartily recommend the restaurant to anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My mother is so excited that she finally got salmon that was cooked deliciously. This little unpretentious restaurant was recommended to us by hotel staff, and we are so glad we went there. My mother's salmon was great; my hamburger and French fries were amazing; my daughter's soup and salad were sooooo good. Pamela was such a friendly and informative server, taking time to tell us about Enniskerry and nearby villages (and taking a picture of us being silly). This is the restaurant you want to go to when you are in the Enniskerry area.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We have been to this pub a number of times over the last couple of years. their food is great and staff are very friendly. the have a lovely open fire in the winter and its a very homely pub.my husband says it has a excellent pint of guinness!!