Just back from being Best Man at my brother’s wedding at the Summerhill House Hotel.
I can really recommend the hotel for a number of reasons…
- Lovely country location just outside the small village of Enniskerry yet easy to reach from Dublin airport and Dublin/Dún Laoghaire ferry ports. Great views of the Wicklow Mountains and the sea.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the level of service was excellent.
- Finally, the food which was excellent. Tasty, good choice, good size portions, excellent cooked breakfast choice, plus all the ingredients were top quality. Couldn’t fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summerhill House Hotel, Enniskerry offers a warm and friendly welcome it is an ideal base for activity, surrounded by beauty, the hotel offers a charming mix of old and new. Lots of local activities and attractions in this fantastic location including Powerscourt Gardens and Waterfall and so easily accessible to Dublin city centre. Rainforest Day Spa on site. Great Spa packages available. Free car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Summerhill House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerhill Hotel Enniskerry
- Summerhill House Hotel Enniskerry, Ireland - County Wicklow