Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection
  • Beachfront
US$117
US$114
  • Beachfront
Glenview Hotel(Glen Of The Downs)
US$204
US$184
Travelocity
Rochestown Lodge Hotel & Spa(Dun Laoghaire)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hotels.com
US$144
US$99
  • Restaurant
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin(Killiney)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$140
Official Site
The Beacon(Sandyford)
US$139
US$110
Travelocity
2,785 results
All reviewssika restaurantthe ritz carltonsugar loaf loungesugarloaf mountainmountain view suitebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelmcgills pubsugarloaf loungeirish barwalk in wardrobegordon ramsaythe river walkfive star hoteldressing roompure luxuryafternoon tea
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

Hotel is in a really scenic location but overall I'd have to say I was a little disappointed. Primarily because I don't think the food is of five star standard. Had Christmas dinner last year in merrion and it was far better though as against that the rooms and leisure facilities at Ritz were better.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 27 December 2012

We stayed at the Ritz over Christmas. This is the third Ritz I have had the good fortune to stay in, and it is by far the most amazing hotel I have ever seen. The rooms are fabulous and huge, The common areas are luxurious. The food is spectacular. Most importantly, the service is perfect. We were constantly being asked did we need anything; were we having a nice time; etc. Anything you needed was catered to. This hotel is not a place to stay: it is a place to experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I thought this was a wonderful hotel. Our room was opulent, the staff were top notch, the grounds and area were beautiful. The lobby areas are comfortable and spacious. We had a lovely breakfast--food was well-prepared and the pastries were delicious. Our room was very large and very elegantly appointed. Everything was in excellent shape--nothing worn or even a little bit dirty. The heating, cooling, draperies, etc are all controlled by an electronic panel. The television in the bathroom is embedded in the mirror. The spa is excellent. The pool is large and very relaxing with the way the ceiling is lit. The whirlpool allows you to recline in comfort. The steam room is very hot with adjacent showers and cooling area (including a cold bucket to pour over your head).

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eube
Reviewed 21 December 2012

My wife and I spent a night at the Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt in April 2012. What a wonderful hotel, wonderful rooms, wonderful staff and delicious food. Just wish we had stayed longer.

Thanks for a lovely stay - we cant wait to come back!

Room Tip: Just book it...you deserve it!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank neirin
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Myself and my Fiance recently stayed here for the second time this year. I booked it as a surprise the first time for our engagement and the second time we got it as an engagenment present! Stayed in a mountain view suite the first time and a delux room the second time. The rooms are really plush and I loved the TV in the bathroom mirror. Watching golf while shaving...brilliant! We used the facilities each time and they never seem to be busy. The gym is excellent for a hotel gym. Not that gone on theblack swimming pool but that's just me.

Pint's in McGill's are lovely as are the nuts and the staff are top notch and friendly. We ate in the sugar loaf lounge and Gordan Ramsey's. Both truely excellent as are the waiting staff. The time between courses is great as I hate having food shoved down my throat as is the case in a number of our so called top restaurants.

Took the walk around the Powerscourt estate which is lovely and Enniskerry is a very nice village. All in all a top hotel and very relaxing place to be.

Room Tip: Get a mountain view room if you can
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple