Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection
  • Beachfront
US$116
US$113
  • Beachfront
Glenview Hotel(Glen Of The Downs)
US$202
US$181
Rochestown Lodge Hotel & Spa(Dun Laoghaire)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$147
US$116
US$98
  • Restaurant
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin(Killiney)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$137
Hotels.com
The Beacon(Sandyford)
US$163
US$131
2,794 results
All reviewssika restaurantthe ritz carltonsugar loaf loungesugarloaf mountainmountain view suitebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelmcgills pubsugarloaf loungeirish barwalk in wardrobegordon ramsaythe river walkfive star hoteldressing roompure luxuryafternoon tea
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I brought my daughter here for her birthday,she wanted a glass of champagne in the Ritz. I had intended to go to the bar but it did not open until 2. The ladies serving in reception said it would be no problem and promptly served with champagne and coffee.I mentioned it was my daughters birthday.A few minutes later the lady arrived back with a plate of hand made chocolates with "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate.
Although we were not staying there they made us feel like we had just come down from one of the suites. A real 5 star experience.
Well done guys and thank you.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank peterdub89
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I have stayed in 5 stars world-wide - this was my best experience.
We mentioned our wedding anniversary and got an upgrade.
Top class food.
And I played the West golf course. Fantastic condition for the time of year.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

Hotel is in a really scenic location but overall I'd have to say I was a little disappointed. Primarily because I don't think the food is of five star standard. Had Christmas dinner last year in merrion and it was far better though as against that the rooms and leisure facilities at Ritz were better.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 27 December 2012

We stayed at the Ritz over Christmas. This is the third Ritz I have had the good fortune to stay in, and it is by far the most amazing hotel I have ever seen. The rooms are fabulous and huge, The common areas are luxurious. The food is spectacular. Most importantly, the service is perfect. We were constantly being asked did we need anything; were we having a nice time; etc. Anything you needed was catered to. This hotel is not a place to stay: it is a place to experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I thought this was a wonderful hotel. Our room was opulent, the staff were top notch, the grounds and area were beautiful. The lobby areas are comfortable and spacious. We had a lovely breakfast--food was well-prepared and the pastries were delicious. Our room was very large and very elegantly appointed. Everything was in excellent shape--nothing worn or even a little bit dirty. The heating, cooling, draperies, etc are all controlled by an electronic panel. The television in the bathroom is embedded in the mirror. The spa is excellent. The pool is large and very relaxing with the way the ceiling is lit. The whirlpool allows you to recline in comfort. The steam room is very hot with adjacent showers and cooling area (including a cold bucket to pour over your head).

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple