Stayed here late March for 6 nights. Excellent facilities just like what you would expect from a Ritz Carlton. We are lucky as we had a Groupon package (w/ fight, hotel and rental car) so we didn't pay the full price.
The breakfast buffet is unreal. Everything is top quality (even the milk and sugar).
Do make sure you save time for the swimming pool (indoor). It is a beautiful pool and the hot tub is awesome. I went there an hour before closing and I had the place all by myself.
If you want to avoid expensive meals you can drive 5 min to Enniskerry for some really good choices or another 15 min to Bray and the international crusine is right in front of your eyes. Tesco supermarket is a bit of a drive if you want to go super cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection offers outstanding luxury among 5-star hotels in Wicklow, Ireland. We are set amidst one of the most scenic and historic estates in the country, providing travellers with a a 200-room resort showcasing Palladian-style architecture and giving guests a host of amenities. At our hotel nestled in the hills of Enniskerry, 30 minutes from Dublin, you will find a spa, Powerscourt Golf Club, on-site restaurant and perfect accommodations offering easy access to rustic Enniskerry and all of County Wicklow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt, County Wicklow Hotel Enniskerry
- Ritz Carlton Enniskerry
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Enniskerry
- Ritz Enniskerry
- Enniskerry Ritz-Carlton
- Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection Enniskerry, Ireland - County Wicklow