Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection
US$115
  • Beachfront
US$113
  • Beachfront
Rochestown Lodge Hotel & Spa(Dun Laoghaire)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$144
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin(Killiney)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$139
Official Site
The Beacon(Sandyford)
US$187
US$149
TripAdvisor
2,795 results
All reviewssika restaurantthe ritz carltonsugar loaf loungesugarloaf mountainmountain view suitebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelmcgills pubsugarloaf loungeirish barwalk in wardrobegordon ramsaythe river walkfive star hoteldressing roompure luxuryafternoon tea
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Booked a suite for a special occasion and the room itself was really amazing.. loads of space and beautifully decorated. There are free bikes available for guests, with complementary bottles of water and a map. The staff were friendly at reception and for room service. The hotel had a nice relaxing atmosphere with a nice pool and spa. The nearby gardens are really nice and the big chess board in the garden is cool. I made a note that it was a trip for my engagement and the reception girl was very nice about it.

I found the breakfast a bit poor and expensive, I would recommend taking the complemenatary shuttle to the town instead and spending your money there. I noted on my reservation that my girlfriend is a coeliac with reference in particular for options for breakfast. But no note was made of this so although coeliac bread is available we had to wait 15mins for it. Might sound like a small thing, but I have stayed in BnBs where the staff have made a note of it.

All in all, nice staff, a fantastic location and building,, but I would work on the food a little bit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Willy F
David W, General Manager at Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Willy F,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

Firstly, congratulations on your engagement. I am thrilled that you chose to visit us for this special occasion and delighted that the room, facilities and service met your expectations.
I would like to apologise for the delay in serving the coeliac bread. We are now reviewing our procedures to ensure adequate stock levels and timely service for such requests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Powerscourt.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed here in May and it was amazing from start to finish. Exceptionally friendly staff. Dinner delicious. The Spa was gorgeous. The room was the nicest hotel room I have ever stayed in. I hated leaving!!! Thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mim1102,

Many thanks for writing this lovely review of your stay at Powerscourt.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We just stayed at the Powerscourt for 6 nights as part of a Groupon deal. The hotel was every bit as beautiful as the reviews say it is. The staff was wonderful, from checking in, to every trip they drove us into the village of Enniskerry. Our room was amazing. We loved the touch pad controls for the lights and thermostat, and the bathroom mirror TV was definitely a new concept! The pool area was unique and very relaxing. We would return to the Powerscourt or recommend it to others without hesitation!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bonnie R

Dear Bonnie R,

Many thanks for writing this lovely review of your stay at Powerscourt.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hotel is just great. Huge rooms, very nice breakfast, lovely pub. Haven't actually tried the spa, but everybody I travelled with was impressed by how nice it was. Food at the bar is overpriced, go to the pub downstairs for a nice "light" dinner.
The gardens surrounding the hotel are just amazing. There is a golf course very close. And if you want a quiet sleep, you got it! No cars, no neighbouring buildings, just the peace of the surrounding forest and gardens at night.
Would definitely go there again.
(check the alarm clocks provided in the rooms, on our stay we got woken up by a 5AM alarm forgotten by a previous guest)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear misspogany,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review of our hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great spot, absolutely fabulous views, very spacious suites with beautiful bathroom & toiletries, really delicious breakfast & dinner in Sugar Loaf Lounge - both overlooking the Sugar Loaf Mountains and dinner in McGill's was to a v high standard served by friendly bar staff. It has a really great pool, only open to children from 9-12 & 3-6 but that's enough! Staff were fantastic at all times!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear diddles78,

Many thanks for your lovely review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay to such an extent and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.