“Fantastic!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Letterkenny, Ireland
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I found myself in the village of dunfanaghy once again and decided to try the food in starfish for the first time. And am I glad I did. This hidden gem has it all,great service, great atmosphere and food to match. For my starter I got the smoked salmon witch was great and the ribeye steak was one of the best I have ever tasted. I would have no problem recommending starfish to a friend, very happy.

• Visited June 2014

Letterkenny, Ireland
“hidden gem definitely be back”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

myself and my fiance were here for a meal in the evening a weeks ago, we were referred by friends of ours to try it out some time ago so we decided to make a booking because we were passing through the town. the bistro very nicely decorated and it is lovely setting for a meal. the staff were friendly and nothing was to much to ask for. the menu had been hand written on a special board which i thought was really quirky and had about 5 mains and 5 starters to choose from but the choices were excellent ,mainly seafood and fish. i had the crab crumble which was gorgeous and my fiance had the chowder which the waitress informed us that the shellfish had been foraged locally. this we loved ! i had the sea bass which again was beautifully presented and the fish was cooked perfectly, he had the rib eye steak with the oxtail spring roll and he claims it was one of the best steaks he has ever had . we shared the desert, ice-cream was superb , i think it was called a chocolate nut sundae. highly recommend this place . great food and service in a lovely relaxing setting

Visited May 2014
Tooting
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

we ordered the couple of kids platter and asked for an orange juice with one platter and what other juices did they have as it came with juice. A bottle of orange juice was brought over, only for a waiter to come over 5 minutes later to say it only came with Apple Juice, a bit late as the orange juice was already being drunk, we then had to remind them to bring the apple juice..
The place only had a few customers and their seemed loads of staff. But they couldn't really be bothered, coffee was weak andthe toilet was filthy.

2 Thank Andrew_Monika
Ramelton, Ireland
“Lovely”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The perfect little place to enjoy a coffee and homemade scones, not to mention breakfast,lunch, and dinner! Had a great couple of day in the beautiful Dunfanaghy and really enjoyed our visits to Starfish!!

Omagh, United Kingdom
“Most definitely will be back!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I stopped here for lunch and had a fantastic meal. Lots of gluten-free options, which I need because of an allergy. We had a seafood salad and a French salad, both were excellent. Would highly recommend