Not gonna lie...this place was hard to find but at least if you get lost you are surrounded by amazing views! If you think you are lost just keep driving & you will shortly see a sign to turn right. Our GPS told us we had arrived our destination when we were staring a mountain & a couple sheep! Unfortunately the lodge was behind that mountain and our GPS woman was unaware of that! Luckily we gave the resort a quick call and Aileen assured us we were almost there. She was right! We pulled in and walked straight into a beautiful hard wood floored lodge w/ a fireplace burning and warm welcomed greeting from Aileen. The resort offers many activities so it's suitable for everyone..from couples who want to escape to large families with lots of kids. It was like a maze to our room but once there we were pleased with the space and the view from the balcony. The hotel offers two eating areas..the main restaurant and the bar. We opted for the bar area. It's dimly lit and very romantic actually for a couple but good amount of space for a family with an infant who don't want to try their luck at getting through dinner without interruptions. When it was time for our departure Brian the manager made sure we knew where we were headed and gave us plenty of helpful advice on things to do along our journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From warm Irish hospitality to exquisite food, outdoor adventure to ultimate relaxation, Delphi Resort is the place to escape to, to enlighten your lust for life, awaken your senses and truly embrace Ireland's magnificent landscape and scenery, all from the comfort of the 300 acre resort. Delphi Resort is located in the heart of the scenically breath-taking Delphi Valley, near Leenane, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland. With its stunning scenic location, Delphi is a world apart and a haven for romantic getaways, special occasions, adventure-filled family holidays and wellness escapes. Situated just 10 mins from Leenane, Connemara, 30 mins from Westport and 80 mins from Galway City, Delphi Resort is surrounded by magical scenic drives along the Wild Atlantic Way. If looking to explore the area, Kylemore Abbey and Connemara National Park are located just 30 mins away, with Louisburgh and Croagh Patrick just 20 mins away - making Delphi Resort the perfect base for those that want to get settled at the resort and for those that like to travel and see the sights! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Superbreak UK so you can book your Delphi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphi Mountain Resort And Spa
- Delphi Mountain Hotel Leenane
- Hotel Delphi Mountain