I visited Delphi last weekend with a group of work colleagues, and from start to finish I enjoyed every minute of it. The staff were amazing, the hotel itself is gorgeous, the area and scenery is unbelievable and I had such a great time. The level of service was second to none and throughout the weekend we were treated like kings and queens. We all left Delphi on Sunday not wanting to go and we've been talking since about how we wish we were back there! It felt very special and the experiences I had will stay with me for life. Being carried along by a wave through a dark cave (I didn't mean to rhyme there) after plucking up the courage to jump off the side of a cliff, kayaking in a spectacular fjord on a calm and clear Sunday morning, even when I was knee deep in muck, in the middle of the bog I was so happy. The food was fab, and there wasn't a moment when I wasn't enjoying myself. We became so friendly with the staff from the moment that we arrived, that we were laughing and joking with them for the whole weekend. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face! I would recommend this place to anyone. When I went onto their page here, I did what everyone does and I had a look at the bad reviews. I felt like I was reading about a different place, because nothing could be further from the truth in my eyes. I think for people who go onto websites like these and write bad reviews, the fact that they had a bad time is more down to them than anything else. So don't mind those eejits! I know that the group of people that visited Delphi will share a collectively amazing experience that we can hold onto forever... Until we visit again! I'm already looking forward to my next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From warm Irish hospitality to exquisite food, outdoor adventure to ultimate relaxation, Delphi Resort is the place to escape to, to enlighten your lust for life, awaken your senses and truly embrace Ireland's magnificent landscape and scenery, all from the comfort of the 300 acre resort. Delphi Resort is located in the heart of the scenically breath-taking Delphi Valley, near Leenane, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland. With its stunning scenic location, Delphi is a world apart and a haven for romantic getaways, special occasions, adventure-filled family holidays and wellness escapes. Situated just 10 mins from Leenane, Connemara, 30 mins from Westport and 80 mins from Galway City, Delphi Resort is surrounded by magical scenic drives along the Wild Atlantic Way. If looking to explore the area, Kylemore Abbey and Connemara National Park are located just 30 mins away, with Louisburgh and Croagh Patrick just 20 mins away - making Delphi Resort the perfect base for those that want to get settled at the resort and for those that like to travel and see the sights! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Superbreak UK so you can book your Delphi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphi Mountain Resort And Spa
- Delphi Mountain Hotel Leenane
- Hotel Delphi Mountain