As a frequent visitor to this hotel I feel that it retains it's peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. I have been staying at this hotel for a few years now and it is always on our list for a well deserved break away. Our last break was given to us as a Christmas present and we used it in June before our baby was born. I noticed that some parts of the hotel's decor was getting a little 'tired' looking and needs some updating but this can be expected with general wear and tear. We always enjoy dining in both the bar and restaurant where the staff are exceptional! We also enjoy using the spa when we visit. As part of our voucher a seaweed bath was included. I rang before hand inquiring if I could change this treatment and pay the difference or even use my husband's bath to supplement a different treatment as I had already had a seaweed bath there on a previous stay.As I was 7 months pregnant I didn't want it. Unfortunately there was no budge on this, even after asking them in person,we had no other option but to take the seaweed bath. This annoyed me as I am a regular guest in this hotel and I have always enjoyed our stay there. That is the only negative thing that I can say about Delphi resort, unfortunately. We haven't been back since. Overall it is a great hotel with so much going for it. Generally this hotel has everything you want. It's a pity that our last visit was a little disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From warm Irish hospitality to exquisite food, outdoor adventure to ultimate relaxation, Delphi Resort is the place to escape to, to enlighten your lust for life, awaken your senses and truly embrace Ireland's magnificent landscape and scenery, all from the comfort of the 300 acre resort. Delphi Resort is located in the heart of the scenically breath-taking Delphi Valley, near Leenane, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland. With its stunning scenic location, Delphi is a world apart and a haven for romantic getaways, special occasions, adventure-filled family holidays and wellness escapes. Situated just 10 mins from Leenane, Connemara, 30 mins from Westport and 80 mins from Galway City, Delphi Resort is surrounded by magical scenic drives along the Wild Atlantic Way. If looking to explore the area, Kylemore Abbey and Connemara National Park are located just 30 mins away, with Louisburgh and Croagh Patrick just 20 mins away - making Delphi Resort the perfect base for those that want to get settled at the resort and for those that like to travel and see the sights! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Delphi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphi Mountain Hotel Leenane
- Delphi Mountain Resort And Spa
- Hotel Delphi Mountain