My wife booked a one night stay as a little treat for us at this lovely B&B. We stayed in the De Haviland room (mainly because my wife wanted to relax in the bath at the end of the bed!) and it was great, not tacky at all, just a nice spacious room with a comfy bed and nice view to the countryside. En suite was perfectly adequate. The food is excellent with a varied choice from traditional fish & chips to more exotic fayre, top notch breakfast and lovely staff who couldn't do enough to help. Addingham is a nice village with a couple of nice pubs including the sister establishment to the Craven Heifer further down the road - The Fleece. So yes, we really enjoyed our stay and are thinking of going back again soon to try one of the other themed rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Closed until further notice." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Craven Heifer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craven Heifer Hotel Addingham
- Craven Heifer Inn Addingham