We visited on 30th january 2014.
The staff were amazing, very welcoming and helpful.
On arrival we were shown to our room, the 'Amy Johnson' room. It was lovely, with a huge tub at the end of the bed. The bed was so soft and comfy and everything was spotless.
We ate out in Ilkley as we wanted to explore the area, however the menu at the Craven Heifer looked beautiful and we will defiantly be dining here on our next visit.
We had a wonderful nights sleep, very relaxing!!!
The breakfast was lovely, an offer of cereals and pastries, fresh juices etc... And also a choice of cooked breakfast, which was superb. All the meat was top quality and cooked to perfection.
I can not fault one thing about the Craven Heifer and will defiantly be returning next time we need a relaxing break.
Thanks to the staff for making us feel so welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Closed until further notice." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Craven Heifer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craven Heifer Hotel Addingham
- Craven Heifer Inn Addingham