We have just returned from our 4th holiday at Centara Grand Spa and we have already booked for next year. It was quite simply a perfect holiday. The staff are so welcoming and helpful, the food outstanding with 3 restaurants to chose from plus bars and the Island Club. There are excellent diving facilities and the reef around this atol plus the wreck are a draw for all the nearby atolls. I had one to one yoga with the amazing Goy and spa treatments daily which were included in our Island club package. The accommodation was very comfortable and attractively furnished. We went for the luxury beachfront villa with its own pool which was perfection. Our teenage daughter loves the place and we look forward to our stay from one year to the next. Thank you Sathish and your wonderful team and see you next year. The Maldives are not a cheap holiday but this resort is relatively excellent value given the inclusive package and standard of amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by a stunning house reef that is a kaleidoscope of colour for snorkellers, and distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, the five-star Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a barefoot paradise. With the Ultimate All-Inclusive concept, your stay is absolutely carefree meaning that all meals, spa treatments, activities and water sports, daily excursions, and even diving are all included. Weatherboard villas, thatched-roof buildings, a white-sand beach and sparkling lagoon are the setting for your honeymoon or fun-filled family holiday. Villas and beach suites are generously-sized (86-159 square metres); the over-water villas enjoy their own sundeck with steps down to the multihued coral reefs. Special villas for families have bunk beds in a children’s area, and you can also enjoy the option of an overwater villa with plunge pool. When it comes to dining, all your meals – and more – are included. Sumptuous champagne breakfasts are available at Reef Restaurant, lunches and dinners are to be enjoyed at the Azurri Mare Italian Restaurant, the Suan Bua Thai restaurant or Reef Restaurant. There are two bars on the island. Voted as Maldives’ most family-friendly resort two years in succession, the island has the ideal family itinerary: activities at the age-specific kids’ clubs, water activities like banana boat and tube rides, water sports, and pool games by thea children’s pool. Anyone in need of some deep relaxation can enjoy the daily spa treatments at Spa Cenvaree, yoga sessions, or simply laze beachside. Beside water sports and one of the best PADI dive centres in the Maldives, the resort’s house reef and lagoon provide fascination for snorkellers, and just off the reef there is a dedicated shipwreck that offers easy diving and a close-up view of turtles and whale sharks, manta rays, and surgeonfish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Island Hotel Centara Grand Island
- Centara Grand Island Resort And Spa
- Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives