“The Tee Shack - Good food selection at fair prices”
Review of The Tee Shack - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Tee Shack
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Tee Shack is located on the grounds of a golf course - it is open to members of the public and is located along Hopeman Road, by the town of Lossiemouth.
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The Tee Shack is located off the coastal road between Lossiemouth and Hopeman. It is out of sight off the public road down a single track leading to a Nine Hole Golf Course (not to be confused with the other café next to the lighthouse). A small but friendly restaurant/café with a great selection of foods to suit all tastes and ages. As a regular 'local' user I can vouch for good food at a fair price - usually for morning coffee or for lunch. Dinner Theme Nights (prior booking essential) run throughout the year. The Tee Shack is close to the beach - a short 400m walk across the golf course and you are there. Enjoy!

1  Thank Robert201

Reviewed 8 March 2014

What a great wee place. Didn't know it was there til I noticed the sign on the way into Lossiemouth and promised myself to investigate on way home. When I drove down the track I had no idea what I was going to find and even on arrival still wasn't sure, until I opened the door and stepped inside. It was a blustery driech sort of day. I was very pleasantly surprised, light and airy with a comfortable distance between tables. Good variety on menu. I can imagine how lovely this place will be on a nice sunny day. They are also licensed so an evening meal outside on the decking would be wonderful. Staff were friendly and service good. I took a bit of home baking home and it was also excellent. Will most definitely return.

1  Thank PATSY G
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This small cafe is a bit "away from it all" but worth tracking down. Light, bright, and facing the sea it's a stone's throw from the beach and coastal path. Warm, friendly and welcoming, good coffee nice homemade cakes. Outside seating for warm sunny days.

1  Thank mary s
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Well done to the staff at the Tee Shack. Food is home made and well priced. Nice and small friendly cafe, worth seeking out. Unusual location in the middle of a links golf course with views to sea. Lovely cakes and very good coffee. Would be Perfect if the stove was on more :-) child friendly too.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Once again another great visit to The Tee Shack. The food was lovely and the staff are so friendly. There are toys for my wee boy to play with and colouring books and crayons. This is great,it means when we come he doesnt get bored and I can have some adult conversation! The owner is so welcoming and chatted away with my wee one too. It makes such a difference going somewhere where the staff make alot of your child as they enjoy it and are keen to go back. I didn't have pudding this time but will definetely be back for sticky toffee pudding soon. Many Thanks x