“Awaiting refund”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Glen T
“Steer well clear”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I booked months in advance of the London marathon for a family of 5 with booking.com. The owners harassed me to change my payment settings with booking.com so they could take payment in advance. Then with just 3 weeks to go until I ran they cancelled my stay and have yet to issue my refund. I believe now having seen other reviews I have been scammed.

manposses...
Brighouse, United Kingdom
“Cancelled london marathon accomodation with less than 2 weeks to go ”
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Not stayed but booked this in 2017 to provide accommodation within the area of the london marathon start which my wife is competing in for the first time.
They have cancelled with less then 2 weeks to go. No reason or excuse. An absolute disgrace.

Hopefully the charity gaining from attendance will not end up suffering.

Laura O
“Awaiting refund”
Reviewed 1 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I booked this apartment on a Free Cancellation via booking.com - I cancelled shortly after booking and contacted the apartment as they had already taken the £500 out of my account. They responded to say it would take 10 working days. It’s now the 17th working day and I’ve contacted my bank and no such refund is pending. I’ve messaged the apartment/ contact four times since and had no response. This is very disappointing as the process should be simple and they are holding money that is not theirs - technically it’s theft! My bank will now be dealing with this dispute legally on my behalf. Very frustrating!

Andy_Mac2...
Sydney, Australia
“Do not consider - Scammers”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The "host" cancelled on the morning of our planned stay. Offered alternative accommodation which was not suitable.

Despite chasing 2 1/2 months later we have still not been refunded.

Book anywhere but here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Tomdoyles...
“DO NOT BOOK”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Do not book with these people, they’ve scammed me out of money. Communication is poor with them too.

Management Response
19 Nov 2017
Hello tom, you booked on booking.com, you left the apartment in a very messy condition, despite this, your deposit was returned immediately.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing