“Hidden gem in a busy high street”
Review of The Grill

The Grill
Ranked #52 of 59 Restaurants in Welling
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Had a leaflet through the door for this place which, until now, I had never heard of. Thought I'd give it a try - I'm glad I did! I ordered a mix shish - combination of one skewer of lamb shish and one skewer of chicken shish. My husband had the same, The selection came with the option of nan bread or rice (we had one of each) and salad. We were told 45 minutes, it arrived in 30 so we were very pleased. I was pleasantly surprised to find each component of the meal delivered in separate dishes, preventing the nan from going soggy and saving me the hassle of trying to pick the onion out thats buried underneath the rest of the food. We each also received 2 side dips - 1 VERY spicy and one cooling. Not the cheapest "kebab" delivery at £8.95, but a good size portion and probably as close as you will get to eating restaurant tasting skewered food in your own home. Glad we didn;t order chips at it was very filling on its own. They also have ice cream, desserts and alcohol available which I may very well try the next time I order!

4  Thank Lisa P