We stayed here for four nights over Easter and it was really lovely. West House is in a truly beautiful setting and Christine & Grayson like others have said in their reviews were great people. A lovely cooked breakfast every morning, and our room, the blue room, was very large and comfortable.
We chose to stay in the area because we were eating at River Cottage on the Saturday evening. That was excellent and one not to be missed! During our stay we also eat in the Mill Tea & Dining Room in Lyme Regis which very good and on another evening on the beach at Lyme we dined on fish & chips from the paper, also very nice.
From West House there are some lovely walks. We walked into Lyme Regis along the undercliff path which was steep in parts but lovely. We also enjoyed visiting Beer & Branscombe Bay as well as RHS Rosemoor which was quite a drive away but certainly worth it.
Would definitely recommend All Hallows B&B at West House if you're thinking of staying in this area. You can't fault it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful home in East Devon. We have sympathetically renovated it with love and care over the past 5 years and believe we have achieved the right balance between its Victorian heritage and modern comfort and convenience. West House has elegant and comfortable bedrooms, beautifully furnished, and equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities, TV, hairdryer, free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Allhallows Bed And Breakfast @ West House
- Allhallows b&b @ West House Hotel Rousdon
- Allhallows B&B @ West House Lyme Regis/Rousdon, Dorset