I always research our hotels/B and B's very thoroughly before we go away and I must say that I was glad that I had listened to the previous comments on here.
From the moment you arrive, nothing is too much trouble. Grayson was an excellent host offering advice on places to go etc.
I have to say that it is a very unusual, impressive building to stay in and we loved every minute.
We visited River Cottage and Mark Hix's restaurant in Lyme Regis and Allhallows is well situated near the two.
Like I say stop looking for a good B and B and just book it, you will be very pleasantly surprised
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful home in East Devon. We have sympathetically renovated it with love and care over the past 5 years and believe we have achieved the right balance between its Victorian heritage and modern comfort and convenience. West House has elegant and comfortable bedrooms, beautifully furnished, and equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities, TV, hairdryer, free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Allhallows Bed And Breakfast @ West House
- Allhallows b&b @ West House Hotel Rousdon
- Allhallows B&B @ West House Lyme Regis/Rousdon, Dorset