“A great night with Maltese food, good wines and mind boggling entertainment”
Review of Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Qormi
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A great night with Maltese food, good wines and mind boggling entertainment”
Reviewed 27 June 2011

We are just back from a week in Malta and have to tell you about a venue we found.
We picked up a Chamber of Secrets leaflet from one of the tourist attraction shops while in Bugibba and were enticed straight away. No dancing or local folklore stuff, just a great night complete with Maltese food, as much good wine as you like and then, as the leaflet says, a descent into the vaults below the restaurant. It's a dark intimate area seating about 30 people and has a great atmosphere. Make sure your glass is full before you go below as it's difficult to get another until the half time break. At that point you can come up for a drink at the bar or a quick ciggie.
The show is fantastic and I still can't work out how the magician can make something disappear at one point and make it reappear somewhere else that he hasn't been near. This is really close up magic at its best. Eugene the puppet is a scream. If we still had variety shows on TV this would go down a storm. The female assistant also does magic and sings. Her magic is a bit gory, not for kids, and the singing is great.
All in all we had a night that I am so glad not to have missed and excellent value for the money. At points we laughed so much it was either cry or wet ourselves.
No worries about transport or drinking too much as we were picked up from the hotel.
Go find a leaflet for the full description. Our leaflet has a website address but I've not bothered with it as we have already been. Address is www.chamberofsecrets.eu.
By the way, the restaurant is called 1743 Razzet L-Antik and it's in Valley Road Qormi.

Steve

3 Thank SB5253

Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful show..... A must see.”
Reviewed 26 June 2011

My partner & I plus my daughter & her boyfriend went to this wonderful show.
We didn't know what to expect but we were not disappointed. Once we arrived we were shown to our table, the service was really good everyone was very friendly. The food was to die for. We had a three course meal in a buffet style, first the starter then the main course which we were not disappointed it comprised of, fish, chicken, veg, roast potatoes & meat balls which tasted lovely. The dessert was also very good. The wine kepted coming, that was included in the price, if you wanted soft drinks you had to pay for them.
After the meal we were taken down to the chambers, the show was fantastic, everyone was involved. The magic was outstanding, the young lady singing was very good. Myself & my party laughed so much, it was a fabulous show. I would recommend it to everyone & if someone came away saying they hadn't not enjoyed themselfs then I wouldn't know what would. Go & see it for yourselfs.

1 Thank s0ulgirl
malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“wonderfull experience”
Reviewed 20 June 2011

we were six of us dinning at Ir Razzett L- Antik, Matthew the Magician came to our table and started performing some tricks. Then we were invited to his Chamber Of Secrets.
Fantastic: It was worth every penny.
I tell you if your in Malta don't miss.

1 Thank benjeMalta
Bugibba, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very funny show. A must see!”
Reviewed 6 June 2011

I went to the Chamber of Secrets with my boyfriend. The night started with a 3 course meal in the restaurant. The food was amazing. It was served in pots so you could take as much or as little as you want. There was all different meats and fish to choose from and it was all so nice. We also had bottles of wine on the tables that were replaced quickly once empty.

After dinner we were taken downstair to see the show. we didnt know what to expect as it is something we've never seen before, The small theatre was candle lit and the seats were made so everyone could see. The show itself was so funny and i dont know how the guy did the tricks. He got people up too for some tricks. His laugh made me laugh so much. It was amazing to watch and something very different for malta.
The girl singing had a stunning voice and looked and sounded like an angel.
Both the magic and the singing were top class. i will be telling all my friends to see the show for sure. Thankyou for a great night.

3 Thank purplerock
Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“First Night Performance”
Reviewed 31 May 2011

An unexpected 'magical evening' wonderful food, company & entertainment but most of all the BEST BEST MAGIC I have ever witnessed. Thanks Matt (Magician) for an awesome night. Highly recommended

Visited May 2011