We recently stayed at Homewood Park for a treat. On arrival everyone was very welcoming and we were showed to the Manuka Suite.
The room itself was nicely decorated, the bathroom was very nice. Big walk-in shower and lovely bath.
One thing that we did find a-miss was kettle / tea and coffee which we have never come across and given the price we paid for the room was expected. An ironing board and iron would have been welcome additions too.
The huge bed which was advertised was infact two single mattresses shoved together which wasn't very comfortable at all to sleep on.
Dinner in the hotel was lovely, we both really enjoyed our meals adn would go back again.
The breakfast was really nice and the service was very good. After breakfast we went into the spa and used mainly the sauna and steam rooms. We did use the outdoor 'heated' pool. I say heated but it was far from it.
The gardens are lovely and very well kept.
Overall a nice place to stay but the rooms could do with kettles etc so you can make your own coffee and tea and I personally think the prices for the rooms are a little steep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood park Hotel & Spa A luxury hotel country house hotel in Bath with a warm and welcoming fusion of the contemporary and the classic. Set in 10 acres of mature parklands and award-winning gardens with gorgeous views over of the beautiful Limpley Stoke valley, Homewood Park is delightfully rural and peaceful, making it a great hotel in Bath. Step inside and you will find the house still retains many of its original features, including exposed wooden floors, antique paintings and roaring log fires, all artfully combined with stylish modern furnishings, fabrics and finishes. During your stay, you can also enjoy our luxury hotel spa which includes a hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room and heated outside swimming pool. Our award winning restaurant provides fine dining at the highest quality, another great reason to stay at Homewood Park. The result of this, is a great Bath hotel with a refreshing fusion of the conventional and contemporary cool and chic We are certainly very happy to accommodate and cater for children of all ages. We are also a pet-friendly hotel and for a small fee we are delighted to welcome your dog. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Park Hotel Hinton Charterhouse
- Homewood Park Hotel And Spa
- Homewood Park Somerset
- Homewood Park Hotel & Spa Bath/Hinton Charterhouse