Just arrived home after a lovely overnight stay at Homewood Park.
We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who promptly checked us in and showed us to our room. My partner and I had never been to Bath before and the receptionist was extremely helpful and spent some time advising us where to park - very useful!
Our room (4) was a deluxe room, very spacious, beautiful 4 poster bed and a lovely view over the gardens.
We had dinner in Bath which was a 10 minute drive and very easy to get to but were served some drinks in the cosy and quiet bar area at the hotel.
We had breakfast delivered promptlt to our room which was beautifully presented and it wouldve been great to have a slightly bigger portion of the cooked breakfast - as it was delicious!
We were lucky enough to stay on a quiet day as we were the only ones using the spa
facilities in the morning - sitting out in the sun and in the outdoor pool was bliss and very quiet - the staff were also very attentive and brought some drinks for us to save us going to the bar to order them.
Overall a lovely stay and would definitely recommend it as a relaxing country hotel - we especially loved the line of walking boots for customers in the reception! The staff were very attentive on our stay and made it an enjoyable visit to Bath, thankyou!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood park Hotel & Spa A luxury hotel country house hotel in Bath with a warm and welcoming fusion of the contemporary and the classic. Set in 10 acres of mature parklands and award-winning gardens with gorgeous views over of the beautiful Limpley Stoke valley, Homewood Park is delightfully rural and peaceful, making it a great hotel in Bath. Step inside and you will find the house still retains many of its original features, including exposed wooden floors, antique paintings and roaring log fires, all artfully combined with stylish modern furnishings, fabrics and finishes. During your stay, you can also enjoy our luxury hotel spa which includes a hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room and heated outside swimming pool. Our award winning restaurant provides fine dining at the highest quality, another great reason to stay at Homewood Park. The result of this, is a great Bath hotel with a refreshing fusion of the conventional and contemporary cool and chic We are certainly very happy to accommodate and cater for children of all ages. We are also a pet-friendly hotel and for a small fee we are delighted to welcome your dog. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Homewood Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Park Hotel Hinton Charterhouse
- Homewood Park Hotel And Spa
- Homewood Park Somerset
- Homewood Park Hotel & Spa Bath/Hinton Charterhouse