Myself and fiancee booked this for my birthday and our last break before our wedding in 5 weeks time. Just what we needed- we stayed in the shephards hut which is a wonderful consturcktion with a small and mighty stove. We have a stove at home and were both taken by surprise how much heat it can kick out! The bed although high(for the vertical challanged) is one of the most comfortable we have slept in and was large enough for both of us.
The surroundings of the hut are beautiful, the house, the ruins with Millie the horse and the cows in the field. Aswell as the two cats who made friends with and the 3 resident dogs, one whom made friends with us at breakfast and was lovely.
Breakfast was brilltant and accomdating for those with allegies, the separate bathroom and tv room was ace,clean and lovely decorated. Mike's wood work which is used though the hut and the house is fantastic and the table in the dinning room is amazing.
A must stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderfull barn conversion at the centre of our family farm.Modernist design with an easy mix of antiques modern art and handmade oak furnishings.Bed &, Breakfast in 3 rooms with superb views over the rolling farmland to the mountains beyond. Or sleep in The Shepherds Hut, down by the pond , just right for romantics of adventurous spirit. Crake Trees Manor is remote and peacwfull , yet only 15 mins from the M6 in Cumbria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crake Trees Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crake Trees Manor Hotel Crosby Ravensworth
- Crake Trees Manor Cumbria/Crosby Ravensworth, UK