Great hotel, great personal.
If you want a real romantic long weekend that's the place to go! Staff will make it unforgetable! Thank to all personal at Areias.
Absolutely loved breakfast selection. Good wine selection.
We stayed at Oxala room, it was absolutely breathtaking! Every single detail in design is thought through.
The only recomendation is for the restaurant. Wish they had a bit broader menu for the dinners in the evening, or for each day of the week a different menu :) Other than that food was very good.
I will sure recommend to all my friends to visit this magical place at least once :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magical place in a magical setting, Areias do Seixo is a natural haven less than one hour from Lisbon. This is a special place where pine trees, dunes and sea murmur their secrets. Experience originality, sublime comfort and an unerringly sense of style that seamlessly blends in with the natural surroundings of the land, the sea and the shore. Each room tells its own intriguing story. Our restaurant transports you to a place where aroma, taste and colour come together, using raw materials sourced from a bountiful Mother Nature. Concealed behind the enigmatic wooden doors that lead into our SPA, a world of unique sensations awaits you. Leave the daily grind and the stresses of life behind you. Let yourself be transported back to an almost forgotten time when "to feel" was activity enough. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Areias do Seixo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Areias Do Seixo Charm Hotel And Residences
- Areias Do Seixo Portugal/A Dos Cunhados