Orway Crescent Farm Bed & Breakfast
Padbrook Park Hotel(Cullompton)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$57
Travelodge
Lakeview Manor(Honiton)(Great Value!)
US$105
Deer Park Country House Hotel(Buckerell)(Great Value!)
US$157
  • Restaurant
Best Western Tiverton Hotel(Tiverton)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$135
Priceline
The Tumbling Weir Hotel(Ottery St. Mary)
US$149
US$199
PremierInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Sorry i am late leaving this review,but having just stayed in a B&b in the Cotswolds that made
me squirm,it made me realise the value of a good review. At Orway Crescent Farm Babs and Mark Have a spotless well presented comfortable B&B with faboulous rooms, the breakfast was plentifull and extremely delicious.The surrounding area was beautifull and quiet.Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2010

We stayed here for one night in late Sept 2010. We were down to visit my dad, who lives about a mile away, for a surprise 85th birthday for my grandma. Due to an excess of guests, there wasn't enough space at dad's, so we booked into Orway Crescent.

It doesn't have the 'cosy cottage' feel that I suppose you might expect from a Devon farmhouse. However, it is modern, clean, impeccably decorated, and we had a HUGE bathroom. The shower could have been a little better (it was fine - hot and good pressure, just a little out of keeping with the extremely high standards in the rest of the room). The bed was wonderfully comfortable - I could have slept in it all day!

Breakfast was absolutely fab. There was a wide variety of cereals, bread, homemade jam etc. on the side, along with juice. Full cooked breakfast on offer, with local sausages, and it looked fab. I'm vegan, so I always approach B&Bs with some trepidation, but Mark and Babs were extremely accommodating, and offered me some cooked food. however, I confess I had over-indulged on luxury cereal and had no space!

Breakfast time is, technically, 8:30-9, which seems a little early, and strict, but in reality Babs and Mark seemed relatively flexible about breakfast, provided you were reasonable.

Orway Crescent is a lovely little B&B, in a beautiful part of the country. Mark and Babs are great, and very helpful providing ideas for places to go and things to see and do, and wonderfully welcoming into their home. If you're ever down near Cullompton or Devon, I highly recommend them!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple