We stayed here as a couple with another couple after a day at the NEC. It was close, say only about ten minutes drive away maximum. The pub was lovely, seemed like a proper little local and all the staff were lovely!
We had our evening meal there and the food was lovely, proper homemade grub!! The breakfast in the morning was great also. All cooked fresh to order.
The room we had was above the bar but surprisingly quiet, the only noise we could hear was from other guests coming and going out their rooms. It was small but had all you would need, shower was fine. The bed was extremely comfy and it had tea, coffee making facilites also. Our friends we were travelling with stayed in the cottage next to the beer garden and we had a peek in there, that room was also lovely.
All in all a lovely stay and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very warm welcome awaits you at The White Lion Inn where close attention is given to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. We are just five minutes from the M42 and 500 metres from Hampton-in-Arden railway station which a five minute train ride to and from the NEC, LG Arena and Birmingham International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The White Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Lion Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- The White Lion Inn Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull