Chris & Fanfan made us feel very welcome on our 3 night stay. Had a nice stay. Good food, nice breakfast, pleasant rooms.
Will stay again when I next visit the Birmingham NEC.
Most of the rooms are in the old pub, should expect some unique quirks with old buildings, like low ceilings, wonky floors and the occasional bit of noise from downstairs when the locals are in high spirits. But things quieten down after closing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very warm welcome awaits you at The White Lion Inn where close attention is given to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. We are just five minutes from the M42 and 500 metres from Hampton-in-Arden railway station which a five minute train ride to and from the NEC, LG Arena and Birmingham International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The White Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Lion Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- The White Lion Inn Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull