My son and his wife got married at the Hampton Manor. What a wonderful weekend we had. The setting was perfect for our family wedding. The atmosphere was so warm and friendly inside the Manor, and the staff were very attentive. The wedding went without a hitch and the wedding breakfast was incredible. The chiefs did a fantastic job with the food and the presentation. The grounds made a fabulous backdrop for the wedding photos. Then there was the bedroom, what do I say about them. Gorgeous. We were all going around each others rooms to see each room, which were all different. The beds were very comfortable and I slept like a log which is unusual for me. In the morning the breakfast was the best I had ever had. The place seemed like home and was a very comfortable place to stay. The only thing that I could find fault with was the pillows.The ones I had were hard and lumpy. I love my down pillows and feel that they should offer you a choice of pillows. I would definately stop here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxed country house hospitality for the 21st Century. An intimate, luxury restaurant with rooms set in 45 acres of mature woodland. Home to Peel's Restaurant and our kitchen garden, we bring fresh produce to table for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Just minutes from Birmingham's major air, rail and road links and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC). We are also ideally positioned for visiting Solihull, Stratford, Warwick and central Birmingham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Hampton Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Manor Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- Hampton Manor Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull