Hampton Manor
The White Lion Inn(Hampton-in-Arden)
US$147
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$87
  • Restaurant
Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$90
Tri-Star Hotel(Solihull)
US$111
Toprooms.com
Great 4.5/5
All reviewspeels restaurantafternoon teamichelin startasting menupure luxuryspecial occasionoriginal featuresbeautiful roomroll top bathwedding breakfastflight pathbeautiful groundsbirmingham airportwedding venuefor sunday lunchbirthday celebrationbridal suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 November 2011

My son and his wife got married at the Hampton Manor. What a wonderful weekend we had. The setting was perfect for our family wedding. The atmosphere was so warm and friendly inside the Manor, and the staff were very attentive. The wedding went without a hitch and the wedding breakfast was incredible. The chiefs did a fantastic job with the food and the presentation. The grounds made a fabulous backdrop for the wedding photos. Then there was the bedroom, what do I say about them. Gorgeous. We were all going around each others rooms to see each room, which were all different. The beds were very comfortable and I slept like a log which is unusual for me. In the morning the breakfast was the best I had ever had. The place seemed like home and was a very comfortable place to stay. The only thing that I could find fault with was the pillows.The ones I had were hard and lumpy. I love my down pillows and feel that they should offer you a choice of pillows. I would definately stop here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are individual and the prices vary. The more you pay the larger the room. We were in the cheaper room which was plenty big enough for us. My son was in the honeymoon suite which had a very large room, with 4 poster bed, spa bath, and a separate lounge area.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Missymoomoo_11
Reviewed 13 November 2011

My wife and I stayed at Hampton Manor for a single night en-route to family in the Midlands, and had a thoroughly splendid time. The building itself is lovely, set in several acres of gardens and woodland, and only has a few rooms (15 or so, I believe), which means that it all feels very relaxed from the moment you arrive. The staff are very welcoming, friendly and informal whilst maintaining efficient service standards. The inside has been beautifully renovated; the reception and main lobby areas are panelled, with high ceilings, and wonderfully extravagant chandeliers and hanging lights. Our room was lovely, nicely decorated in a modern style, with a large bathroom and plenty of mod cons, including complimentary wi-fi, DVD player and iPod speaker system. The bed was huge and very comfortable.
Dinner was prix-fixe (and you could also choose from the a la carte) and was very good. Lots of game and fish on the menu, all extremely reasonably priced for a very high standard. The pheasant was superb, and again service was relaxed and friendly, not at all pompous as some high-standard hotel restaurants can seem.
I'd highly recommend Hampton Manor, whatever the occasion. For the standard of room, location, environment, quality of food and very welcoming staff attitude, this is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bartyslartfast
Reviewed 31 October 2011

It's the attention to detail that impresses. The rooms are lovely and the staff are incredible. The restaurant offers great food in a wonderful environment. I've booked to come back for my birthday and am looking at private dining for my dad's birthday next year too!

Room Tip: The really big rooms have great view with fantastic features, but the more basic rooms still offer you a good location as part of the old manor house.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rmca1311
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Stayed here last month as a treat break in the journey up north.
Rooms were stunning - comfiest hotel bed ever i'd say! The bath tub in room was a great feature and made the hotel feel unique rather than like every other hotel we've stayed in.
The Peels restaurant tasting menu was to die for and amazing value for money. Loved every course, and the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable too. Would recommend to anyone wanting a treat get-away weekend, and anyone who likes their food!
Would like to find an excuse to go back and eat there again please!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank chickenfox
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I stopped at Hampton manor for my sisters wedding. It was great the rooms were amazing nag highly modern. The staff were great, the food was very good. Overall I had a great time and would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2011