We got married at Hampton Manor on Friday 13th December--unlucky for some but not for us.It was the most amazing day from start to finish. The staff were really great and we would like to thank Kelly-the wedding planner-who has recently joined the team and Rachael for making the day run extremely smoothly. We had a candlelit meal in the library with our guests and the food was excellent [a real Downton Abbey moment] It was a wonderful day and most of our guests stayed over and commented on how nice all the rooms were with breakfast the next morning.
A really big thank you to all the staff for making our wedding day memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxed country house hospitality for the 21st Century. An intimate, luxury restaurant with rooms set in 45 acres of mature woodland. Home to Peel's Restaurant and our kitchen garden, we bring fresh produce to table for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Just minutes from Birmingham's major air, rail and road links and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC). We are also ideally positioned for visiting Solihull, Stratford, Warwick and central Birmingham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Hampton Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Manor Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- Hampton Manor Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull