Disappointed with the Richard room. A loft conversion with limited headroom for £185 a night is not somthing I was looking for. The hotel lacks facilities. You can walk in the grounds of which there is ample but no on site facilities to entertain the guests.
Having said that Peel's is fantastic. Great food, excellent customer service and the atmosphere is superb. Wine list is vast but would have liked the opportunity to visit the cellar personally and would have liked to see the kitchen in operation. I was refused when asked to see the pass but the non staying locals were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Restaurant with Rooms set in the heart of England. Hampton Manor is home to Peel’s restaurant where our food is inspired by our Victorian walled garden. The relationships we build allow us to gather the best produce from this island’s farms and shores. Our cellars showcase handcrafted organic and natural wines, and champion emerging British winemakers. Everything we bring to the table is honest, original and delicious. When did you last sit around the table with the people who matter most? Unhurried time together is rare. That’s why we’ve made serving you our craft. Few places do it quite like the Manor. Come on over. Break bread. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Manor Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- Hampton Manor Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull